Kia Repair in San Antonio, Texas
In San Antonio, Eurasian Auto Repair provides the highest quality Kia repair and maintenance service you can find. Whether you need service, new parts, brake repairs, or just have a few questions, our professional service advisers are here with the answers and expertise you are looking for. Eurasian Auto Repair’s team of Bosch and ASE Master Certified Technicians are focused on ensuring the Kia repair or maintenance service performed on your car is done professionally, on time, the first time, and with the outstanding customer service we are known for.
Why use Eurasian Auto Repair?
Experienced drivers know that with proper care you can extend the lifespan of your vehicle and keep it looking and driving like new. Choosing the right team to handle your Kia repair and maintenance service is equally as important. And the good news is that Eurasian Auto Repair is here and ready to be your team for your Kia repair or service needs. We have a full-service facility, stocked with the most current tools and cutting edge technology used for all Kia models, from the popular Optima to the compact Forte. We use only quality OEM parts, and treat our customers with the respect and integrity they deserve. At Eurasian Auto Repair, your satisfaction comes first. So let us demonstrate our dedication to you, and the next time you are on the lookout for quality auto service, give Eurasian Auto Repair a call. If you want to learn more about us, please drop by our facility and our friendly service advisers can answer any questions you have. If you are ready to schedule your Kia repair or service, you can use our website to schedule your Kia repair.
Interesting Facts about Kia
Kia Motors Corporation was founded in 1944 and is Korea’s oldest manufacturer of motor vehicles.
The company is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and is second only to the Hyundai Motor Company.
In 2007 Kia introduced a new corporate grille to create a recognizable ‘face’ for the brand. Known as the Tiger Nose, the grille was created by the new Chief Design Officer and made to give the brand’s car a recognizable and strong face.
The company slogan is “The Power to Surprise.”
You can read more about Kia Motors on their official website.
Common Problems with Kia
Kia Transmission needs to be reprogrammed: The computer that controls the transmission should have the most up-to-date adaptive programming information. Some signs that your transmission needs to be checked are noises like whining and clunking, gear shifts that aren’t smooth, car seems like its under-powered or not accelerating like it should, or a delay before the car engages into Drive and starts moving.
Kia Bad Wiring Harness: A wiring harness is an organized set of wires, terminals and connectors that run throughout the entire vehicle and relay information and electric power, thereby playing a critical role in “connecting” a variety of components. A malfunctioning or damaged wiring harness can cause problems with several different aspects of your car’s electrical system.
- Kia Sporadic Electrical Issues: Electrical components may work some times and then not work others, or seem to periodically short out.
- Kia Blown Fuses: If your car is blowing fuses , even the new replacement fuses, this could be a sign of a bad wiring harness.
- Kia Sensor Problems: The wiring harnesses control the various sensors. The car may start running poorly, consuming unusually high amounts of fuel or even fail an emissions test if the sensors are not working properly.
Common Kia Maintenance Services Include:
- Change Engine Coolant
- Change Transmission Fluid and Filter
- Change Engine Oil and Replace Oil Filter
- Inspect and Change Cabin Air Filter
- Inspect and Rotate Tires
- Inspect Engine Cooling System and Hoses
- Inspect Brake Pads, Shoes, Rotors, Drums, Brake Line, Hoses, and Parking Brake
- Replace Brake Fluid
- Inspect Exhaust System
- Replace Engine Air Filter
- Replace Fuel Filter
- Replace Spark Plugs
- Inspect Rear Differential Fluid
- Service Inspection
- Inspect/Replace Power Steering Fluid
- Inspect Accessory Drive Belt Condition
- Transfer Case Flush/Fluid Exchange
Kia Models We Service Include But Are Not Limited To: