Lincoln Repair in San Antonio, TX
At Eurasian Auto Repair, our highly qualified technicians are here to provide remarkable Lincoln repair and maintenance services in a timely manner at competitive prices. From oil changes to transmission replacements, we are dedicated to upholding the highest quality customer service for our Lincoln drivers. Lincoln is the Ford Motor Company’s luxury brand of vehicle, and at Eurasian Auto Repair, we understand that your Lincoln is an investment in a vehicle that pairs luxury with performance. Our team of ASE Master Certified technicians has years of experience working under the hoods of Lincolns, and are second to none when it comes to quality Lincoln repairs. Eurasian Auto Repair is proud to be a Certified AAA auto repair facility, is independently owned and operated, and has been serving San Antonio drivers since 1988.
Why use Eurasian Auto Repair?
If you are looking for the best Lincoln repair shop in the San Antonio area with highly skilled Bosch and ASE Master Certified technicians who not only offer the best quality repair but won’t charge you unfair prices, then you’ve found the right place. Eurasian Auto Repair is a leading service center in San Antonio for any Lincoln repair and service. Our technicians are Bosch and ASE Master Certified and updated on best practices and newer models yearly. We use original OEM parts and train our technicians on every make and model so they can make sure your Lincoln repair or maintenance service is done right the first time, and for less than the dealership would cost. Our friendly and professional service advisers can help recommend the right maintenance schedule to keep you safe on the road and your Lincoln running at peak performance for years to come. Come see our state-of-the-art service center located near Hill Country Village and let us show you why Eurasian Auto Repair should be your friendly dealership alternative.
Interesting facts about the Lincoln brand
The Lincoln Motor Company was founded in August 1917 by Henry Leland and his son Wilfred. Henry Leland was an engineer and he named his new automobile company after Abraham Lincoln, the first presidential candidate for which he had cast a vote in 1864. He was also one of the co-founders of Cadillac in 1902.
In 1921 the company was in severe financial difficulty and in February 1922 the company was sold at a receiver’s sale to the Ford Motor Company.
Lincoln has a long history of providing official state limousines for the U.S. President. The first car specially built for presidential use was the 1939 Lincoln K-Series V12 convertible called the “Sunshine Special”, used by Franklin D. Roosevelt. It remained in use until 1948.
More about the history of the Lincoln Motor Company can be found on their website.
Common problems with Lincoln cars
Window regulators: Here are a few signs that your Lincoln window regulator is wearing out or needs to be replaced.
- It takes multiple presses on the button to roll the window up or down
- The window opens or closes slower or faster than normal
- You could hear a clicking sound from the door when the window rolls up or down
- Power window won’t stay up or is crooked
Lincoln Brakes: When it comes to brakes, you need to find out the problem BEFORE replacing parts. Sometimes this is harder than it sounds. Some owners attempt to diagnose and repair the problem on their own. Brake issues are, however, a safety concern and should be addressed by an expert. Furthermore, a professional auto repair shop will be able to tell you whether or not these repairs could be covered under warranty.
- Brakes and wheels get real hot when driving
- Car pulls to one side during braking
- Squealing brake noise when coming to a stop
- Steering wheel shakes during heavy braking
- Brakes make grinding noise when applied
- Brake Pedal feels soft or goes all the way to the floor
- Brake Pedal feels hard when pushing on the brakes
- Brake pedal jumpy (ABS systems)
- Shake, side pull, binding, grabbing, grinding, squealing, overheating and soft/hard pedal issues.
Common Lincoln Maintenance Services Include:
- Change Engine Coolant
- Change Transmission Fluid and Filter
- Change Engine Oil and Replace Oil Filter
- Inspect and Change Cabin Air Filter
- Inspect and Rotate Tires
- Inspect Engine Cooling System and Hoses
- Inspect Brake Pads, Shoes, Rotors, Drums, Brake Line, Hoses, and Parking Brake
- Replace Brake Fluid
- Inspect Exhaust System
- Replace Engine Air Filter
- Replace Fuel Filter
- Replace Spark Plugs
- Inspect Rear Differential Fluid
- Service Inspection
- Inspect/Replace Power Steering Fluid
- Inspect Accessory Drive Belt Condition
- Transfer Case Flush/Fluid Exchange
Lincoln Models We Service Include But Are Not Limited To:
Eurasian Auto Repair Proudly Serving San Antonio, Since 1988!